Novo Jibon aspires to a fairer society where peace, justice, love and dignity prevail.
Novo Jibon aims to positively change society by using its alternative income source and awareness programmes.
- To reduce gender discrimination and to establish human rights
- To improve the health and nutritional condition of target groups, particularly women and children
- To prevent HIV/AIDS through creating awareness among beneficiaries
- To improve sanitary conditions in the project area through installation of water seal latrines
- To reduce mortality and morbidity rates of water borne diseases through the supply of safe water
- To increase food production in the project area through community based irrigation projects
- To increase knowledge and skills of orphan children through livelihood activities
- To improve the economic condition of the beneficiaries through income generation activities
- To increase literacy rates in the project area through the establishment of formal and non-formal schools
- To enhance the capacity and skills of the beneficiaries to cope with disasters and climate change
- To develop a competent workforce through technical and vocational training programmes
- To create public awareness regarding women and child trafficking in the project areas
- To create awareness among the young and adolescents about the terrible impact of drugs
- To prevent violence against women in communities through creating awareness